Auditions and Performances will be held at:
900 Foster Rd
Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 7:00 P.M.
Saturday May 15, 2021 at 4:30 P.M.
Please request an audition appointment and audition packet by emailing
Callbacks (if needed):
Tuesday, May 18, 7:00 P.M.
Please be prepared to…
• Sing 16-20 bars of a 50s or 60s style pop song of your choice. You must sing with our provided
accompaniment, a CD with NO vocals, or with a device you provide. No a cappella auditions will
• ALSO Be PREPARED for High voices to sing either the Missy or Cindy Lou part of
“Sincerely/Goodnight, Sweetheart, Goodnight.”
• Low voices sing “Lipstick on Your Collar.”
• You may be asked to sing scales by our accompanist.
• Read provided selections from the script.
• Complete a conflict sheet at auditions (be as specific as possible about conflicts throughout the
Begin May 25, 2021
July 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24, 29, 30, 31 at 7:30 p.m.
There will be a 2:00 p.m. matinee on July 10, 17, 24, and 31.
Please make sure you can fully commit to the rehearsal period and performance schedule before
You must be willing to make the show a priority.
Performers aged 18 and up are welcome to audition. Experienced or first-time performers who enjoy
singing, dancing, and acting are invited to audition. All ethnicities are encouraged to attend.... Read More