European Panel Auditions
Audition for European Managers and German Theaters!
October 25 and 26
$165 Fee includes Live Audition, Video Recording,
Written Feedback, and Audition Alerts Subscription
*Important: While Panelists have contracted to be present for two days of auditioning, changes can be made prior to the event. Check back for the updated list of confirmed panelists.
- A Piacere Musik GbR – Management
- Agentur Barbara Gülzow Musiktheater & Konzert International – Management
- Agentur Bühnenreif – Management
- Alexander Vassiliev Künstlervermittlung – Management
- ALL YOU NEED, personal management nicolai – Management
- Brandenburger Theater – Künstlerischer Betriebsdirektor
- Centre Stage Artist Management – Agent
- Chrupalla Artists – Management
- DeFeis International Artists – Management
- Stadttheater Bremerhaven – Leiter Musiktheater
- Staatstheater Meiningen – Künstlerischer Betriebsdirektor
- Theater Magdeburg – Künstlerischer Betriebsdirektor
- Weiler Artists Management Berlin – Management
Every Singer Gets:
Every Singer Gets:
9 minutes of Audition Time in front of Hiring Agents & Artistic Directors
1-year CS Music Audition Alert Subscription
- Open to young artists, emerging professionals, and professional level singers
- No age limit (18-year-old minimum)
- $165 USD, partially refundable audition fee (see cancellation policy below)
- Each singer has 9 minutes of audition time in total. They may choose the first piece and, if time allows, the panel will ask for a portion of a second piece. The panel will cut off singers at the 9 minute mark.
- A professional accompanist is included: Prof. Byron Knutson.
- Singers are allowed to bring their own accompanist.
- Singers should bring to the audition:
- At least 12 copies of their Resume/Curriculum Vitae/Lebenslauf with photo and contact information.
- A printed list of their audition repertoire for the day.
- Copies of the scores for all pieces on their audition repertoire list.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Singers can cancel up to 10 days before the event and receive a $95 refund.
- Singers can transfer their registration to another singer for a $45 transfer fee. Contact email@example.com for details.
- If a singer is unable to attend the day of the audition because of illness or any other reason, an online submission can be done and sent to the panelists, but there are no refunds available.
- If a singer is late to their audition time, CS Music will do its best to fit them in later, but there is no guarantee the singer will be fit in at another day or time; no refunds will be issued.
Location: Studio Knutson
12163 Berlin, Germany
*Note: There are two Ahornstr. in Berlin; singers should google the address with the zip code.
“The Panel Auditions were the best run, most organised, most kindly, and most professional ones I have EVER done. You have made this tenor very happy!!”
“Thank you so much for the feedback and the audio-files. I have found the whole Berlin-audition a very positive experience. The organisation was superb, the location was almost even better! Wow, what an amazing place! The staff were really pleasant and put me at ease. I can almost say that I enjoyed myself, even though auditioning is always nervewracking.”