CS Music International Piano Competition
09/15/2018 Registration Deadline
- Online Preliminary Round; July 1 - September 15
- Second Round in Guangzhou, China; October 22-23, 2018
- Final Round in Guangzhou, China; October 24, 2018
- Pianists are excepted to be prepared with TWO contrasting selections, minus repetitions except where absolutely necessary).
- Pieces can come from any classical composer of the Baroque, Classical, or Romantic eras.
- Pieces should be fully memorized.
- For the Online Round, participants will submit TWO contrasting selections (minus repetitions except where absolutely necessary) with a maximum length of 30 minutes total.
- For the Second Round, participants will come prepared with both contrasting selections and the jury will choose which one they will listen to.
- Pianists will only perform one of the pieces (minus repetitions except where absolutely necessary) with a maximum length of 15 minutes.
- Pieces performed in the Online Round may be used.
- For the Final Round, participants will perform a piece of their choice (minus repetitions except where absolutely necessary) with a maximum length of 15 minutes.
- Pieces from previous rounds may be used.
- High School Division - Born 09/01/2000-09/01/2004
- University Division - Born 09/01/1995-09/01/2000
- Pre-Professional Division- Born earlier than 09/01/1995
Click a Division to view its Dates & Locations.