The Theater Lüneburg is looking for the following person for the opera choir as soon as possible:
2nd bass (m/f/d)
The Theater Lüneburg presents about 30 new productions nearly 500 performances or events per season on its three venues. In the 2018/2019 season, more than 113,000 spectators visited the three-venue theater. The entire spectrum of spoken theater, opera, operetta, musical, revue, dance, and concert is offered. Each with its own ensembles for musical theater, drama and ballet, classics are performed as well as world premieres and plays from recent times.
• completed vocal studies or comparable training
• Accent-free command and secure understanding of the German language
• ensemble experience
• the ability to sing from sight
• ability to work in a team
Repertoire for the audition (planned date end of October 2021)
• W.A. Mozart: from Die Zauberflöte: "In diesen heil'gen Hallen" or
• W.A. Mozart: from Die Entführung aus dem Serail: "solche hergelaufne Laffen" or
• J. Haydn: from Die Schöpfung: "Nun scheint im vollen Glanze der Himmel" as well as
• 2 arias of your choice (at least one in Italian), preferably an art song.
Choir duty positions will be announced with the invitation to audition
In addition, the ability of sight-reading will be tested on the basis of unknown choral literature.
If you have any questions, please contact Phillip Barczewski (choir director) at 04131/752-239.
We would like to point out that costs in connection with this application will not be covered.
Please send your application documents only by email summarized in a PDF folder to: email@example.com... Read More