No Age Limit - Age 18 to Adult
$45 Early Bird Registration
Deadline October 10, 2021
$65 Regular Registration
Deadline October 20, 2021
Materials Submission Deadline November 25, 2021.
Winners will be announced Winter 2021/2022.
First Place Winner will receive Recognition and an Honorarium of $500.
Submit 3 contrasting Art Songs sung in at least 2 different languages by composers of the 19th to 21st centuries, that are scored for voice and piano, and sung in the original language.
After completing your registration fee, send your materials by November 25, 2021 in ONE EMAIL to
1. Full name, voice type, address, phone number, email address.
2. Name and email of current voice teacher and one professional reference.
3. Resume and headshot.
4. Pdfs of vocal scores.
5. Video recordings submitted as Youtube links, preferably Unlisted.
6. 1 camera, no video edits.
7. Unedited audio and video; lip synching not permitted.
8. All video submissions are required to be recorded between December 2020 and November 25, 2021.
9. Artists are solely responsible for copyright permission and licensing, if applicable.
10. The decisions of the judges are final.
folk songs are not accepted, including composer settings of folk songs.
orchestral reductions for piano are not accepted.
voice with orchestra is not accepted.
See website for more details.... Read More