RECRUITMENT NOTICE - 2 SINGERS (Baritone) - Commissioned Officer Status
NO AGE LIMIT
NOVEMBER 18, 2020
The candidate must prepare three arias of his or her choice including:
- An opera aria from the 19th or 20th century.
- A song or a mélodie
- A classical or oratorio aria
One of these three arias must be sung in French.
1st round : - One of the three arias of the candidate's choice.
2nd round : - One or two arias chosen by the jury from the list proposed by the candidate.
- A vocalise (small or large Rossini, at the request of the jury).
The vocalises are framed in the tessitura corresponding to the section of the competition in question.
3rd round : - Technical tests: Quartet and Unison.
(The scores for the Quartet and Unison round will be provided by the CAF)
4th round : - Interview with the jury.
All sung pieces must be sung in the original key.
Deadline for submission of the complete applications: November 1, 2020.
For more information, please call +33 (0)1 58 28 20 84 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- AGE: Must be at least 20 years of age on January 1 of the year of the selection.
- NATIONAL SERVICE: For men, having fulfilled or having been regularly exempted from national service obligations. For those exempted whose physical fitness has been
recognized by a local suitability commission or reformed persons whose suitability has been recognized by a reform commission may be admitted.
- For men born in or after 1980, have met the requirements of the JAPD.
- PHYSICAL APTITUDES: Meet the requirements for fitness to serve in the gendarmerie.
- MUSICAL APTITUDES: Proof of musical knowledge sanctioned by one or more diplomas issued by a Music Conservatory.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Possess a sufficient level of general knowledge.
Applicants interested in this advertisement should send their application on plain paper to:
Madame la lieutenante-colonelle TILLAC,
Cheffe du chœur de l’armée française
18, boulevard Henri IV
75181 PARIS cedex 04
The handwritten cover letter should be accompanied by a curriculum vitae including : Date and place of birth, current home address, mobile telephone number, the date of release from National Service obligations with an indication of the rank at the time of departure (attach the certificate), if exempted, attach a copy of the exemption, the date of release from National Service obligations with an indication of the rank at the time of departure (attach the certificate), if exempted, attach a copy of the exemption, photocopies of musical diplomas, photocopies of general education diplomas (C.E.P. - B.E.P.C. - B.A.C. - etc...), photocopy of the Call Day for Preparation for the Defense, a recent passport photo and a photocopy of the ID card (front and back).
FOR MILITARY MEMBERS: Specify the Corps and location with full address, rank, end of service or end of contract date of engagement or reengagement as well as the duration of this contract (Attach to the application a certificate of military position, as well as the authorization of the head of corps).
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org