At the Institute for Voice and Music Theatre of the mdw - University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, a position as University Professor of Singing according to § 98 UG.
Scope of employment: fully employed
Employment relationship as per collective agreement
Minimum wage: According to the collective agreement, the monthly gross remuneration is at least € 5,245.60 (14 times). A possible higher salary, depending on qualification and previous experience, is subject to appeal negotiations.
- a completed domestic or equivalent foreign university education corresponding to the position or equivalent artistic aptitude
- an excellent artistic qualification for the subject to be filled
- the necessary pedagogical and didactic aptitude in the field of education or further education, which can be checked by means of a teaching sample
- International opera and concert activities as a singer
- broad repertoire knowledge across all style epochs
- Leadership qualities in the organizational area
- teaching experience in working with soprano and/or tenor voices
The duties to be assumed include the representation of the subject of singing as well as voice training in the development and appreciation of the arts and in teaching in the vocal training preparation course, the bachelor's degree in singing, in the master's degree courses as well as in the postgraduate courses, the supervision of students as well as the cooperation in organisational, administrative and evaluation tasks.
Application deadline: 20 September 2020
As an employer, mdw- University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna ensures equal treatment of all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, ideology, age or disability. The University strives to increase the proportion of women among its academic, artistic and general university staff, especially in management positions, and therefore explicitly encourages qualified women to apply. Applicants are not entitled to compensation for travel and accommodation expenses incurred in connection with the admission procedure.
Apply through website portal.
Contact Email: email@example.com