At The London Singing Institute, we strive to provide the highest vocal instruction to adults who either want to learn how to sing or improve their skills with highly qualified and experienced singing teachers.
As providing an excellent singing education to adult amateur singers is our mission and passion, we are looking to work with vocal teachers who have a great understanding of adult singing enthusiasts and a vivid interest in passing their remarkable knowledge on to those who sing for the pleasure.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe that you possess the right set of skills to fulfil this teaching position.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Being highly qualified from a renowned music university
- Having at least 5 years of teaching experience
- Having a flexible approach and being able to adapt to various individuals
- Having a broad experience in teaching adults
- Being able to teach all genres including classical, jazz and pop music
- Being familiar with the ABRSM or Trinity College grade examinations
- Being able to teach all levels from absolute beginners to advanced (grade 8 +)
If you are interested in joining our wonderful team of music instructors at our beautiful academy in the City of London, please email your CV, photograph of yourself and reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you will only be invited to attend our interview if you get selected upon revision of your application.
Contact Email: email@example.com