St. Cloud State University Department of Music announces an opening for a full-time tenure track appointment in Music Education/Voice, beginning August 17, 2021.
The successful candidate will teach undergraduate courses in music education; applied voice; and vocal ensembles; supervise student teachers (dependent on candidate qualifications); advise students; and contribute to scholarly research, creative achievement and professional leadership in the field.
* Doctorate in music, music performance, music education or closely related field. ABD considered; doctorate must be completed on or before start date of employment.
* At least 4 years of experience teaching music in the K-12 school system.
* Demonstrated success in leading vocal ensembles.
* Demonstrated success implementing vocal music education and pedagogical techniques.
* Demonstrated leadership in curriculum and program development, assessment, and continuous improvement.
* Evidence of demonstrated ability to teach and work with persons from culturally diverse backgrounds.... Read More