Camarata Bardi International Vocal Competition:
• 100% Virtual. No travelling is required.
• The competition will have 2 divisions: Professional and Student.
• No age limits for professionals, 30 year age limit for Students.
• The competition will take place in 3 rounds: First Qualifying Round, Semi-Finals, and Finals. 12 Singers will be selected for the Finals.
• In every round, the International jury is formed by top level Industry Professionals, Casting Directors, Artists Managers and Conductors. Please refer to the jury list for a complete list of 2021 Jury.
• Young Artists Program and Casting: Even though we realize that not everyone will be making it to the Finals, we intend to use the competition also as an opportunity to cast future roles for Teatro Grattacielo’s season as well as for the Young Artists Program.
• No Citizenship Restrictions
On the online form you will be able to upload or complete:
• Your full name.
• Your email address.
• A short bio or your CV.
• A list of 4 arias that will include:
• The 2 Arias/songs that you are submitting for the Qualifying and
• 2 extra Arias/songs for the jury to choose for the Finals. In the Finals, the jury might ask to hear again, live this time, one of the Arias/Songs submitted for the first round.
The jury will select from your list the aria to perform at the Finals.
AT LEAST TWO OF YOUR ARIAS ON THE LIST MUST BE IN ITALIAN. THE OTHER TWO CAN BE IN ANY LANGUAGE OF YOUR CHOICE.
• Two (2) YouTube or Weibo video links.
VIDEOS CANNOT BE MORE THAN 2 YEARS OLD. ONE ARIA/ SONG HAS TO BE IN ITALIAN. VIDEOS CANNOT BE MORE THAN 2 YEARS OLD. ONE ARIA/ SONG HAS TO BE IN ITALIAN.
A payment of 42 USD is required to participate in this competition. Payment can be completed via PayPal on our website. If you don’t have access on PayPal please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We shall provide you information for a bank transfer. NO APPLICATION WILL BE VALID UNLESS PAYMENT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
Please visit website for complete rules, application procedure, and prize information.... Read More