Seattle Metropolitan Singers seeks Choral Music Director.
The Choral Music Director of the MET is directly responsible to the SGC Board of Trustees(Board). The requirements of the Choral Music Director fall within five key areas, outlined below.
3) Music Preparation
4) Chorus Development
5) Public Relations & Development
Desired Qualifications and Skill Requirements
* M.A. required; Doctorate preferred
* At least 3-5 years’ experience conducting other amateur high school, college-level, community or church choruses
* Experience conducting remote rehearsals and producing virtual performances
* Ability to work with singers of varying skill levels
Please email résumé/curriculum vitae, contact information and sample program(s), performance recordings and rehearsal video clips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications accepted until February 28, 2021. Based on qualifications, there may be an initial phone screening. As applicants are narrowed, there will be further virtual or in person interviews. Final selection timing is TBD.... Read More