Upload Your Selections to YouTube
- CS Music does not host your video files. You will need to upload those to YouTube.
- PLEASE do not use microphones.
- Try to get as close-up as possible on video recordings.
- Accompaniment options:
- Live piano accompaniment
- Appcompanist app is recommended but other professional recordings are accepted as well
- Record ONE selection in its entirety.
Link Your Selections to your Competition Application
- Find your competition application on your CS Music applications page and click the Edit Application link.
- Within your competition application, paste the URL of your YouTube selection.
- IMPORTANT: You need to make sure your video clips are made public on YouTube so they can be shared.
Submit Your Application
- After you have finalized your selection, click “Submit this Application to be Reviewed” on your application.
- You cannot edit your application after you submit it.
- It will be sent out for review and you will be notified when the judges have finished their evaluations.
Receive a Scored Evaluation and Written Feedback
- At least three judges will review your competition application and provide a Scored Evaluation (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest) and written feedback.
- Participants will be notified via email when results are available.
Advance to the Audience Choice Round
- The top 10 singers from each division will advance to the Audience Choice Round.
- Singers can use the same video selection or they can record a new audition piece.