Record a new performance or use a recent one.
- PLEASE do not use external microphones.
- Try to get as close-up as possible on video recordings.
- Accompaniment options:
- Live piano accompaniment
- Appcompanist app is recommended but other professional recordings are accepted as well
- Record ONE selection in its entirety.
Upload to YouTube
- CS Music does not host videos, so you will need to upload your recording to YouTube.
- Post the video as either Public or Unlisted. Judges will not be able to view the video if it is Private.
Link YouTube to CS Music and Submit
- Find your application on your CS Music applications page and click the Edit Application link.
- Within your application, paste the URL of your YouTube selection.
- After you have finalized your selection, click “Submit this Application to be Reviewed” on your application.
- You cannot edit your application after you submit it.
- It will be sent out for review and you will be notified when the judges have finished their evaluations.
Get Scored and Get Recruited
- At least three judges will review your competition application and provide a Scored Evaluation (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest) and written feedback.
- Participants will be notified via email when results are available.
If you have any questions at all, email email@example.com or call 877-515-9800.