$4,000 in Cash Prizes
Top 10 Advance to Audience Choice Round
Audience Choice Round
October 29 – November 10
CS Music judges narrowed the field for each division and winners were then chosen via the Audience Choice Round.
For Each Division
1st Place – $500
2nd Place – $200
3rd Place – $100
*You can compete in both Classical and Musical Theatre, but you must register separately for each division.
- Classical High School (ages 14-19)
- Classical University (ages 19-25)
- Classical Young Artist/Emerging Pro (min age 22, no age limit; no A/B level lead experience)
- Musical Theatre High School (ages 14-19)
- Musical Theatre University/PreProfessional (min age 19, no age limit; no leading Broadway experience)
The same video will be used for the First Round and the Audience Choice Round.
- Record ONE selection in its entirety.
- PLEASE do not use external microphones.
- Get as close-up as possible on video recordings.
- Frame the shot from the waist up, with not too much empty space above the head in frame.
- Raise the video source closer to eye level so that the judges can see you more face to face, rather than looking up at you.
- Film in landscape/horizontal frame.
- At the beginning of your recording:
- State your first and last name
- State that the recording is for the 2021 Online Fall Competition
- Say the current date
- Announce the name of piece you will be performing and the composer’s name
- Accompaniment options:
- Live piano accompaniment
- Appcompanist, YouTube tracks, or other online piano accompaniments
- Read this CS Music Article with advice for your upcoming recording: